Practical Google Analytics Master Class
Essential jumpstart for ecommerce business owners, using insights from Google Analytics reports to boost your sales
Are you looking for help to get shoppers to your store and get them to buy more from you?
Have you been thinking lately about how to generate more sales for next year?
Perhaps you want to scale up your business? More website traffic? More products?
Maybe you know there is alot more things you can do to generate more transactions and more customers but you don't know where to start.
A Google Analytics Master Class might be the answer
The problem for many ecommerce stores is that Google Analytics can feel overwhelming and complicated to get started with.
You have a great online store powered by Shopify or WooCommerce. So far, your products are selling and there is a steady revenue stream.
But how do you know if your store can be doing even better?
This is where practical applications of insights from Google Analytics come in.
This marketing tool holds information that will help your business understand exactly what is and isn’t working, and which marketing channels are driving the most likely customers to your store.
Data is knowledge and knowledge is power
WHO IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR?
This is for small businesses who believe relying on your gut feel is not enough for marketing your products and services.
You are ready to identify what matters most for your business.
You don't want to spend many hours digging into data about your ecommerce website, yet unable to pin-point the challenges and what to do next for your marketing efforts.
You want to know exactly what reports you should be looking at and what are the immediate and long term actions you can map out for the next 12 months.
Questions I will be addressing:
- Should you continue running Instagram ads?
- Where are people dropping out from the checkout process?
- Who are the people buying those popular products?
- How do your customers find out about your online store?
- How many of your customers return again and again to buy more from you?
WHY IS THIS MASTERCLASS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Most Google Analytics courses on the market are aimed at marketers and analysts who can spend all day looking at the numbers and every single report.
BUT If you are looking for
- practical applications to generate more sales in the short term
- clear guidance on which reports are most useful for you
- advice on whether you should be spending more money on Google Ads, Instagram ads etc
- direction to decide where you should be spending your marketing budget
then this course is designed for you.
We start by determining exactly what you’re trying to accomplish with your website and each of its main pages, and work back from these objectives to establish goals you can track.
Once you know exactly what you’re looking for, you can figure out a few key metrics and reports that will provide the answers you need to improve your site, your site’s visitors’ experiences, and your small business.
If you don't ask the right questions you discover nothing
This program will guide you to extract value from Google Analytics to make the most out of your website.
- What can Google Analytics tell you about your ecommerce store?
- What information does Google Analytics collect?
- How to set clear business objectives grows your revenue
- GA Terminologies and Reports you need to know
- Who are your store browsers and customers?
- Which channel drives the most shoppers to your website?
- Should I be running social media ads or Google ads?
- Are my ad campaigns generating sales?
- Understanding Enhanced Commerce reports
- What are your top viewed products vs best selling products?
- What is your average transaction value? How can you get your customers to buy more?
- Why are your customers abandoning their shopping cart?
WHY SIGN UP FOR THIS MASTERCLASS?
Since 2009, I have been using the power of Google Analytics insights to support business decisions.
I understand how the Google Analytics marketing tool can be pivotal for your long game.
I know exactly which reports will answer the right marketing questions.
- Which part of your website can be quickly tweaked to get more sales?
- Which products are most viewed vs which products are most sold?
- Which products do people buy together?
- What should be your marketing priorities that will yield you the most results in a short time frame?
These are questions I can help you to address.
For years, I work together with decision makers to come up with actionable insights for quick wins and long term gains.
If you are ready to jumpstart your online store and turn it into a buzzing marketplace,