Reinstate Google Merchant Center Account After Suspension
Resolve your misrepresentation issues and get your Google Merchant Account approved
Your Google Merchant Center account is suspended for mispresentation and you are stuck.
You are no longer able to list your products for free on Google Shopping tab nor run any Shopping ads.
Whether you have a Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce or BigCommerce store, this package is designed for you.
Google suspends your Google Merchant Account when your store does not comply with Google Shopping ad rules.
Reasons for suspension can include: misrepresentation, inaccurate shipping policy, website needs improvement, violation of ads policy etc.
I will resolve the issues causing your account suspension so you can proceed in running your Google Shopping ads or simply have your products listed for free on Google Shopping tab.
- An audit on three components: Google Merchant Center settings, your online store and your product feed
- Re-setup of Merchant Center (If needed)
- Identify issues and carry out the fix: this can include giving recommendations for store pages improvement (i.e. Shipping, Returns Setup, other required pages.)
- Setting up an automated product feed to make sure your products will always be sending the most updated information to Google Merchant Center.
- Resubmitting Google Merchant Center to Google for review and any follow-ups till approval is given.
*This package excludes making major changes to product pages. i.e. reviewing product copy, and the need to revamp and rewrite product description.
If you don't want to waste any more time figuring it out on your own and just want your products listed on Google, click on the button below to get started.
If you have other questions about the package or you have a Woocommerce or Bigcommerce store,
Head on to my contact form and drop me a message.
Look forward to hear from you.